We are only able to ship to Guernsey, Channel Islands.
GEO Tempo Hub Energy Monitor with LED Transmitter
- Guernsey Electricity Limited
- On Display
- Ready to Take Away
- Manufacturer Guarantee1 year
• Simple and intuitive app; see at glance how much electricity the home is using now and today.
• Linked to the geo Home app, it allows you to view historical electricity usage, set a budget and track your spend.
• Supports up to 2 tariffs rates
• Designed for easy self-installation with no specialist knowledge or skills required.
• Works with any electricity meters with a flashing light (LED) output
The kit includes:
• Transmitter with LED sensor (to attach to your electricity meter). Includes 3 x AA batteries.
• Tempo Hub - to connect to your Broadband modem (requires available ethernet socket and mains connection)
To use this system, you will need to download the GEO Tempo app (Android or iOS), The transmitter will send live data from your electricity meter to the Tempo Hub which nees to be connected to your broadband router (using an ethernet cable). When you download the app, you will be able to connect to the Tempo Hub and monitor your electricity usage and consumption.
Simple and intuitive home screen
Helping users to understand how much energy they are using now and how much it is costing them. No need to understand a kW, the home screen changes colour to indicate higher usage along with appropriate wording.
Built to allow the addition of other energy types to the home screen, for example generation, or battery status (for geo’s Hybrid Home).
Capturing real-time and historical energy consumption data
Our solutions helps customers to understand how much energy they are using now, and how much it is costing them, including the ability to set budgets or track energy spend; with full electricity and gas consumption over the last year. Our solution is available for any internet connected device.
Connects to a wide array of electricity and gas meters using a wireless meter transmitter
We understand that connecting to meters can be challenging, and we have designed three versions of the geo’s Meter Transmitter, a LED (pre smart meter) and P1 (smart meter) version; the LED version supports electricity meters, and the P1 (DSMR) version supports both electricity and gas meters. All of our transmitters use geo’s 868 MHz proprietary protocol, offering greater range and reliability.
|Model Number||Tempo Hub|